By providing us with information on the website, you consent to the transfer of personal data as described in the policy. Please do not use website if you do not want that information to be processed as described. By using the website you have implied consent for cookies to be installed. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies in your browser or stop using the site. If you disagree with the way we process data collected on the website, we recommend that you do not use the Site.
The information we collect
We will collect personal information about you from our website to help provide you with the services you require from emails, telephone, written and verbal communications including but not only your name, address and email address.
What information do we collect?
- Certain information will be stored when you buy goods or services from us
- We will collect and store details of all medicines and other products we supply to you
- For customers ordering pharmacy only medicines from this website we will ask for additional information to ensure that our pharmacists can check that the medicine is suitable for you to use.
- We will collect and store details of all medicines and other products we supply to you, including that supplied by doctors
Information about other people
If the service is for a person other than yourself, you will need to have the authority of the person and by placing an order you confirm that you have their authority to act on behalf of that person
How we will use your information
We will primarily use the personal information:
- for record keeping purposes
- to track and analyse activity on our website
- to provide the services you request from us
- telephone number will be used in for example but no limited to contact you urgently if there is a problem of any type.
- to carry out market research
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can enhance your user experience
Your privacy is important to us and the following information explains how we will use and protect it.
Privacy of your information you have the right to confidentiality under the Data Protection Act 1998, the Human Rights Act 1998 and the common law duty of confidence (the Disability Discrimination and the Race Relations Acts may also apply). We will not share your personal information with any organisation other than those directly involved in delivering these services including but no limited to third party pharmacy, Onsite chemist and laboratories.
- We will use the information you provide with other information we obtain about you to administer and provide the goods and/or services you request.
- All of our staff contracts of employment contain a requirement to keep patient information confidential.
- We also comply with the NHS Code of Practice on Confidentiality and pharmacists have a requirement under their professional Code of Ethics to keep records about you confidential, secure and accurate.
Your right to view your health record
- You have the right to ask for a copy of all the information we store about you.
- There may be a charge to have a printed copy of the information held about you.
- This may take up to 30 days to process once request has been received.
If you have any questions about any aspect of this Policy or want to discuss how we handle your data you can contact us by email, post or telephone.