Terms & Conditions
The legal basis of the service
This service is provided by Connected Healthcare Ltd trading under Rightmedics.com. By using this service you are confirming that you understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Otherwise if you do not agree please do not use the service.
Rightmedics.com is owned and operated by the UK registered company Connected Healthcare Ltd. Company No. 08318406 (England and Wales)
Registered office of the company: 8 Europa Studios, Victoria Road, London, NW10 6ND
Pharmacy Premises number 1118026
Superintendent Pharmacist Zayneb Russel GPhC Registration number 2079613,
020 8453 0032
“You or yours” refers to yourself who has submitted your personal information on this website agreeing to use the Online Clinic Consultation service.
“We or our” refers to Connected Healthcare Ltd
“Website” means the linked pages of Rightmedics.com that allow an online service consultation to be performed.
You declare you wish to take part in the Online Clinic Consultation service operated by Connected Healthcare Ltd through our website. The online consultations are subject to the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. Otherwise if you do not agree please do not use the service. You undertake that all information provided by you is correct and true.
Professional standards and qualifications
The service involves the provision of information, advice, counseling, testing and treatment for a range of medical conditions. Services are provided by qualified doctors registered with the UKs General Medical Council or within the EU. Rightmedics.com is registered with the Care Quality Commission. All Rightmedics.com doctors comply with the General Medical Council Guidelines on remote prescribing and essential standards of quality and safety
In order to use the service, you will be required to register with Rightmedics.com and to create a personal secure online patient account. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access at any time if we believe that your continued use of our services will prejudice others or us. By registering to use the service, you:
- you are 18 years old or older
- all information you provide is accurate, up-to-date and complete
- agree to keep your username and password confidential
Our assurance to you
Each of our doctors commits:
1- Privacy in protecting personal information
2- Take professional responsibility of each patient who uses the service
3- To provide a professional and transparent service that complies with General Medical Council Guidelines on remote prescribing, essential standards of quality and safety.
4- Identification of doctors
5- To prescribe medicines only when in patient’s best interests and to refuse to prescribe medicines doctors believe it is not in the patient’s best interests
Your commitments when using the service
As the patient, you commit:
- To answer all questions truthfully and fully
- To not register more than once, per patient
- If the service is for a person other than yourself, you will need to have the authority of the person and by placing an order you confirm that you have their authority to act on behalf of that person
- Dependent on your request, we can notify your GP on your behalf or you notify your GP. If latter, it is your responsibility to notify your GP. If you decide not to notify your GP, it is important that you keep a record of any medicines that we have prescribed
- Read carefully any instructions given for each medicine. In the event that you are uncertain please contact us before using the test kit or medication
- Accept the decision made when our doctor decides it is not in your best interests to receive the requested medicine
- Ensure the patient information leaflet is read and side effects reported to us
- Keep medicine away from children. Store in dry cool place unless otherwise stated and ensure that no-one other than yourself has access to any medicines that we make available to you.
- Ensure you check expiry dates of any medicine you obtain in advanced.
- You are responsible for providing valid credit or debit card details. However, we reserve the right to not deliver medicines to you if your payment details have expired or are invalid in any way.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made.
Ordering medicines and online doctor services
Supply Policy: Opioid Pain Killers
This service is intended to cover you until you see your GP/ doctor. Therefore only limited supplies can be made with time intervals between orders.
Opioid pain-killers co-dydramol and co-codamol, can be addictive. Rightmedics.com must ensure they are used accordingly. Below list guidelines that are followed:
1) You are required to pay using your card only. In exceptional circumstances an alternative and may be used upon receiving proof of the card holder ID and date of birth before an order is placed. 2) The delivery address and billing address should be the same. Additional proof maybe requested if an alternative address is required. 3) Multiple orders requested from the same vicinity or address, we reserve the right to cancel your order. 4) A maximum count of medication per order can be shipped, specified by the prescriber and within guidelines. Early ordering may result in cancellation of order or holding amount onto account until time of release of medication. 5) We have the right to ask for more information i.e. not limited to the online consultation. 6) Two orders on different painkillers cannot be ordered at once. 7) Those below 25 years of age may be required to present proof of current medication history. 8) Photo ID and date of birth present can be requested at any time.
We reserve the right to cancel any order if we feel safety is compromised or duplicate orders have been placed onto other websites. Customer safety is our utmost priority in all decisions.
Information and advice
The advice and information provided by Rightmedics.com when you use the service is based on the information you have supplied to us. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is correct and complete and you accept that failure to do so will affect the information and advice we give to you and the medicines we supply to you, may have consequences for which we are not responsible.
Testing services cover those conditions and infections that are specified for that particular testing service on this website through reputable laboratories but with all test, no test can be 100% effective.
All prices on this website are in pounds sterling and include VAT unless expressly stated otherwise. We take care to ensure that all pricing information on our website is accurate but occasionally there may be an error.
Rightmedics.com welcomes concerns, compliments and complaints as valuable feedback that can help us learn from experiences and make improvements to services we commission.
Rightmedics.com has a complaints procedure that is designed to be as patient focused as possible and investigate complaints effectively and efficiently.
If you have any complaints or concerns.
We take customer services and satisfaction very seriously. If upon delivery of your medication you believe that you have not received the correct medication, return it to us within 7 days and a replacement will be arranged. If you do want to return an item(s) please get in touch with us via email as soon as possible upon delivery of items within 1-2 days of receipt of your order. Each item returned to us must arrive at our warehouse unopened, and in its original condition. We are not liable for any damage sustained during transit, and packages lost in transit, as we strongly advise you send packages via a recorded and tracked (signed for) service. Returns that do not meet these conditions cannot be accepted for refund.
In the event where you were unable to receive a delivery and the order is returned to us we reserve the right to charge you full redelivery charges. All refunds due will be refunded to the same method of payment used when placing the order.
Below is a list of examples (not exhausted) whether a return is acceptable or not:
Your GP advises you that you are not eligible for the treatment after you place an order, no refund will be provided (please ensure you ask your personal GP-doctor before placing an order).
You wish to return medication because
- expired or has been opened or used
- incorrect medication
- no package received within 30 days
- No refund can be made if package is held by customs. Please check with your customs before ordering.
Upon investigation we may resend the package or offer a refund.
Our decision is final and is exercised only within the confines of the law.
Orders declined by doctors
If doctors decline prescriptions, notification emails are sent and a full refund will be made to your bank account within 3 to 5 working days. Doctors can decline a treatment if the treatment is not suitable or safe for an individual. Doctors reserve the decision outcomes in each individual consultations.
Placing and cancelling an order
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you will have no legal right to cancel your order of medicines or take up a service that involves the prescribing of medicines that will require us to perform an assessment of your clinical suitability for the medicines before the medicines can be approved for supply. For testing services, you have the right to cancel up to seven working days after the testing kit has been delivered (must comply with the refund policy).
Postage and packaging costs
Postage and packaging charges vary accordingly and will be listed clearly on the website.
Vouchers and Discount Codes
Voucher and discount codes are for single use, not transferable, have no monetary value and cannot be published or distributed. Only one code can be used per transaction, and they are not valid past their expiry date. The vouchers or codes cannot be redeemed against any of our NHS services, prescription dispensing services, or delivery charges. NHS charges, prescription dispensing charges, or delivery charges do not count towards the total order value.
Non-availability, not being made by the manufactures, discounted products
In the event that a patients chosen medicine is unavailable, the doctors will try find an alternative.
Collecting medicines from a third party pharmacy
If you opt to collect your medicine(s) from a participating third party pharmacy, you should telephone the pharmacy before you visit to confirm that the doctor has authorised the supply of the medicine and that the pharmacy has the medicine in stock.
Notification of errors
Check all items promptly upon receipt and if you believe there are any errors contact us immediately.
Liability if the service is not as expected
The service is operated by Rightmedics.com and OnSite chemist has no liability to you in respect of your use of the service. You agree that any claim you make in connection with the service will only be brought against Rightmedics.com.
Our liability to you
Limitation of liability
Rightmedics.com accepts full clinical responsibility for all of its patients to the full extent that the law requires.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage (in contract negligence or otherwise) where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or;
- The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach or;
- Any loss or damage or increased risk of loss or damage results from a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Inaccurate/incomplete information is supplied by a customer leading to an adverse effect, personal injury or death.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
We do not make any promise that your use of this website will be uninterrupted, reliable or error free or that its contents will be accurate or complete.
In particular, we are not responsible for:
- losses or damages caused by inaccurate and incomplete information provided by you;
- whether direct or indirect that you may suffer as a result of your use of this website
- loss of your emotional well-being including, but not limited to, any embarrassment caused;
- damage including but not limited to computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, computer viruses
- loss of income or anticipated profits;
- loss of goodwill;
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages
Information on this website
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our business, services and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date.
Use of the service outside of the United Kingdom
If you choose to access the website from outside of the United Kingdom you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and each of us hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The new version will be posted on this website and will take effect immediately upon posting.